Sunday, September 28, 2014

Alive

Me and my new compie, Sister Mataoa, from Tahiti
Hi friends :) Well, this week was very slow. We spent most of it indoors, not proselyting. My sickness took me 24 hours to get over, but then of course my companion caught it too haha. Took her a bit longer to recover. She still is having trouble sleeping because too much coughing, which wakes me up too but nbd. 
We managed to meet Masau. He's awesome! Hopefully he'll be able to get baptized on the 25th of October, but we'll see. Our baptisms all seem to get postponed postponed postponed postponed. PATIENCE, SISTA DONU. Patience.
We had Ward Conference. Only a couple of the people we invited actually showed up. The chapel was slightly less empty than usual. So that was good. Our Stake President told us that there is a difference between shopping on Sunday, and buying on Sunday. Me and Sister Mataoa turned to each other and both said no, simultaneously. 
The temple closes in nine days. And will not open for two years while it is being renovated. SADNESS :(
Nevertheless...
How grateful I am for this gospel. Without it I would be nothing. 
I don't have much more to say. My mind is running on empty right now. Does that even make sense? 
But know that I love each of you very much.
SSTR WRGHT

No comments: