Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sister Wright is still alive

Last time I didn't hear from Sister Wright, I sent her an email and said that if she didn't have time to write, she should just send me am "I'm alive" email.  This is what I got this week:

Subject line:  Sister Wright is still alive
Hey this is Elder Heninger From the Fiji Suva Mission! I'm Sister Wright's District Leader and she wanted me to tell you all that she alright and the reason that she hasn't e-mailed you all is because her companion, Sister Kumar, is super sick! Sister Wright is a great Sister, she is a super hard worker and it is a ton of fun to have her in the district!!! She is definitely one of those people who is willing not only to go the extra mile, but then take the extra 30. Hope you all have a great week!! May God Bless you all!! 


Love,
Elder Heninger

Lautoka District Christmas meeting with President Klingler.  Elder Heninger 2nd from right, Sister Kumar (Meg's poor sick companion - hope she feels better soon!) first on the left.  Thank you Elder Heninger for sending this pic!
Its good to know Sister Wright is still alive.  :o)

No comments: