Sunday, November 17, 2013

Transferred to Lautoka


We haven't heard from Sister Wright yet today, but we did receive this wonderful letter from Sister Aoina.  I love that sister.  How thoughtful of her to write to us!


She says, 
Dear Mom and Dad,
Bula Vinaka from FIJI. I told Sister Wright I would email you guys because she might not be able to email today. We had transfers on Saturday and she has been reassigned to Lautoka so this morning she caught the bus to her new area which is around 5 hours away from Suva. Hopefully she will get to email you guys today if she hasnt already emailed you.
I am so sad that she is gone. Even though we spent only a few weeks together we became so close. She has such a big heart and cares for everyone that she comes in contact with. She has a beautiful strong testimony of this gospel and it has been my privilege to be able to be with her these past few weeks. Even though I am one of the older ones on the mission getting ready to return home, she taught me a lot through her example. Her strengths are the things that I need refining in and the Lord knew this so blessed me with her!  Thank you for raising such a loving daughter. She is a great missionary!
I hope that one day I can meet you all. =)
With Love,
Sister Aoina

No comments: